Our expertise is backed up with certification.
Accreditations and affiliations to professional bodies are of great importance to FDS Fire and Security. They give our clients the reassurance that they’re working with a highly skilled and professional team who have the highest standards. And when you’re dealing with something as crucial as alarm systems, that’s exactly what you need.
We are a member of the FIA (the Fire Industry Association), a body that promotes professional standards among all those in the fire safety industry.
We work to the standards set out by the following professional bodies and codes:
- SSAIB, a mark of quality that is highly regarded by emergency services and insurers. The SSAIB is the leading body for fire and security systems certification in the UK.
- BAFE SP203-1, a scheme that certifies compliant detection and alarm systems.
- ISO 9001:2015, for quality management systems and quality assurance.
- Constructionline – we’re aiming towards accreditation from this procurement and supply chain services body.
- CHAS – the industry’s benchmarking health and safety experts, who set the standards we all should work to.
If you want to know more about our high standards, please don’t hesitate to contact us.